For the next three days, I’ll be a bachelor. Mrs. BroJo and Little Miss Princess are spending some time in San Diego, by way of Las Vegas, this week. I’m excited for them to take this trip. Hopefully, they will have a great time, sisters meeting sisters for the first time, and hopefully we get some much-needed good news from the court hearing as well.
This couldn’t come at a better time when considering the start of NaBloPoMo. I’m participating for the first time. I’m excited to have some time to myself to get organized so I can really pull through this monthly endeavor. On top of getting ready for Nano Poblano, here is a Top Ten List of what I’ll be doing this week.
While the Missus and the Baby are away here’s what you can expect from me.
- I will sleep in the middle of the bed
- I will put cheese on EVERYTHING
- I will use the bathroom with the door open
- I will eat all the Halloween Candy that I didn’t get to pass out
- I will watch scary shows on Netflix
- I will sleep with the ceiling fan on
- I will do some chores…to make my wife happy when she gets home
- I will take a nap when I get home from work
- I will read me some new Harry Potter
- I might actually forget to do some of those chores.
What are you going to be doing this week? What do you do when your wife/husband is out-of-town?
I’m Participating in NaBloPoMo and CheerPeppers.com and You can too!!
I want to thank all of those who have donated to our GoFundMe so far! Your help is the reason why this most recent trip was possible. Tomorrow Little Miss Princess will be meeting her sisters in person for the first time. We are very excited. Thank you all so much. Now we look towards the next visit, which will be somewhere around January. Please donate if you can, and if not please share our page.