While 2015 comes to an end I can’t help but think back and also look towards the future.
2015 has been a very good year for me. I moved into a nicer apartment, putting me into a mid-singles group where I met my now wife. I was married. I started my current job, after being recruited. I’ve had the opportunity to visit back home to Missouri several times this year, four of which have been with my sweetie…and the last time we also had her father with us.
It’s going to be hard to top 2015, but surely it’s going to happen. We’ve recently found out that our ever-growing baby will be a girl. Everybody is super excited about that, while I’m over here thinking about how many guys I’m gonna have to punch in the face. We also have several other plans in the mix (to be shared at a later time).
I stopped making “New Years Resolutions” a few years ago, because I believe it’s important to make resolutions year around, not just at the beginning. I do, however, also believe it’ll be a nice start to the year to share a list of some of the things I would like to accomplish during 2016. Keeping with the theme of “21” here we go.
- Eat Healthy(er)
- Get Around More (Exercise)
- Blog More
- Go to the DMA
- Visit “My” Missionaries in Utah
- Reconnect With Family
- Write More Letters
- Learn More About My New Family
- Go to Medieval Times
- Study My Scriptures More Steadily
- Start Keeping a Journal Again
- Experience New Foods
- Keep Up Better With My Fellow Bloggers
- Be Prepared to Send Christmas Cards Next Year
- Be More Creative With my Hands
- Have a Better Online Presence
- Learn to Like Kale
- Go Out More with the Missionaries
- Work Towards being Debt Free
- Start Building a Proper Food Supply
- Read More Books
So, there you have it. How does your list look?
Happy New Year!!