Welp, here I am. My last official post from the Show-Me State, Missouri. If all goes well you are reading this while I am in transit to great State of Texas. I’m excited to finally begin this new journey that I set out for almost three months ago. I’ve had a few ups and downs…but I’m absolutely certain that every little thing is gonna be alright. Now, let’s get down to business. Here is my list of great truths, sprinkled with a singular falsehood.
1) I spent the majority of my twenties smoking; often enjoying four packs a day.
2) I was once a part of a theater group. We performed our show once, in front of several other schools.
3) For work, as a legal adult, I’ve never had to step foot out of an office.
4) I can recite the alphabet backwards, getting me out of a DUI once.
5) Today’s move will have me living in Texas for the fourth time.
6) Nearly every vehicle I’ve ever owned was involved in some sort of accident, many of which were my doing.
You think you can spot the lie? I sure know I can, but that doesn’t count. Let me know what you all think. I’ll get back to you, hopefully, next week to let you know how things are going, and I’ll let you in on which one of the above is totally batty.
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!