1. Mormons don’t have more than one wife. The Church stopped practicing plural marriage like 130 years ago. All those kids in the minivan? Same wife (usually). We aren’t polygamists. We’re just fertile.
2. Mormons aren’t forbidden to drink caffeine. No coffee, tea, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs. But no official position on caffeine. Good thing. Some of us are taking Dr Pepper by IV.
3. Mormons don’t have horns. Used to hear this one all of the time, but only rarely now. It’s hair that we don’t have. Just watch conference. But don’t get me wrong: Horns would be cool.
4. Mormons don’t have magic underwear. Yes, if we have gone through the temple, we do wear underclothing that is symbolic of our covenants, but our drawers don’t have any magical properties. My socks, however, can melt steel. But that isn’t magic. It’s a superpower.
5. Mormons don’t ignore the…
View original post 194 more words