Wow, that was something else today don’t you think? That interview went way better than I thought it would. Here are some numbers for you.
32 – Total Likes
86 Total Comments
122 – Total Post Views
Some of you big dogs out there might not think much about these numbers, but they are the best I’ve ever seen on any given day. Some other benefits of this interview include;
6 – New Total Followers (New Friends!)
80 – Total Page Views For Other Posts
4 – Total Clicks On My Infamous Interview
Now, for an update and a follow-up on some of the Interview questions.
First, the update.
Because of the Infamous Interview, that was shown on the Local News, I received two separate phone calls today from gentlemen who are willing to replace all of the wiring that was stolen, and provide free labor in fixing the wires and plugs too. My fame is doing good for the world. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like me to make an appearance at any of your functions.
Follow-Up on Interview Questions
2. I don’t really like Long John Silver’s, but I probably would if it were renamed Long Jon Silvers.
3. As soon as it cools down I’ll see about growing it back.
4. You’re Welcome!
5. Sorry, I’ll try to ask the correct question next time.
6. I’m not a bandwagon fan, but the Saints are pretty good……..the Latter-Day Saints – Boom!
7. See comments section under Twindaddy. He knows his Stuph!
8. THAT’S WHAT IT’S CALLED! And anyone that does that is kinda weird.
9. I’m glad we can agree on the olive thing. Our Restaurant does make one without it, but I still can’t do it.
10. Great! Now my mustache will match my….
11. This isn’t over. Link all of the way.
12. I liked all of the people you listed, but I had to look up Rhys Darby. I remember him from the movie Yes Man. He was really funny in that.
13. You can do it. I quite smoking about 500 days ago. Let me know if you want any pointers. Make sure to buy some cinnamon gum, toothpaste and mouth wash. Grapefruit juice helps too.
15. I liked Bobby too. You remember when he wanted to take on the new comedic persona of Celery Head? That’s one reason I like Carrot Top. That joke wouldn’t work without him.
Thank you guys so much for coming around today, and thank you Becca for playing along. This was one of the best days I’ve had in the blogoshere!
- Cause We’re The Two Best Friends, That Anyone Could Have (ldsconvertblog.com)
- Move Over David. Tim Is Here – To Stay (ldsconvertblog.com)
- Move Over Boys, There’s A New Ginger In Town (ldsconvertblog.com)