I guess the “normal” thing to have done was post this yesterday. I’m not that normal so I’m gonna take my chances. We should be thankful everyday anyway, not just on the fourth Thursday of November.
There are so many things I can list, to be thankful for. This could easily turn into a 5000 word post, but we don’t want that, do we? There’s the usual, everyday things like running water, having a roof over my head, and having a job that helps me pay for both. There’s family and friends. But I was thinking of showing some non-typical things to be thankful for. What do you say?
- I’m thankful that I don’t have anymore abnormal bathroom stories to post about. Oh, wait a second….I almost forgot about that one. I’ll save that for later – much later.
- I’m thankful that I’ve gotten into the habit of writing while a DVD is playing. This means every time I watch any of my movies I always catch something new. This is good for someone without cable or satellite.
- I’m thankful for Mini. She’s been acting a little less indifferent, and a little more lovable towards her Bruddah Faddah. This may have something to do with the weather changing. Maybe she’s just using me for my heat.
- I’m thankful for being short and having a little bit of a weight problem. This was good for our “Turkey Bowl” church football game yesterday morning. I was one of the guys that took two steps, stopped, and waited for the ball. Easy money.
- I’m thankful to be living alone. That way no one can tell me how weird it is that I sleep in my living room, instead of my bedroom. And no one can judge me for waiting until I use EVERY SINGLE dish before I clean any of them.
There are many other things to be thankful for, but I think this is a good place to start. What are you thankful for? Not getting run over during Black Friday, perhaps?