Did anyone see all of the epic nerdy/geeky/wonderful birthdays that are happening today? No? Well I’ll point them out to you then. Now, just so I don’t have some uber-nerd come on here and tell me I have the wrong information, I’ll tell you that these are not the Character’s Birthdays. These are the birthdays of the actors and actresses that play them. To make it more fun, I’m not going to list who the actors or actresses are. Won’t be hard for you to figure out, but still fun.
- John Hancock – Drunk super-human turned serious superhero.
- Luke Skywalker – The son of the Chosen One. The force was strong in this one.
- Azazel – Mutant bad guy. He may need to stay out of the sun though.
- Superman – Kal-el, and we’re not talking about Nick Cage‘s son.
- Del Spooner – Bionic arm. He wasn’t crazy about Androids, or in general.
- Elena Montero – Good with a sword, but didn’t make many Z’s
- Mr Blonde (Vic Vega) – Hello, can you hear me?
- Agent J – I make this look good.
- Sonya Blade – As Scorpion would say, Get Over Here!
- Norm Spellman – Oh, to be nine foot tall and blue.
Once again, Happy Birthday. What reason do you have for celebrating this day?